Type Here to Get Search Results !

Darkness Sayings and Quotes

1
 Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. ~Martin Luther King
Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before. ~Edgar Allan Poe
Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darknesses of other people. ~Carl Jung
Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too, was a gift.  ~Mary Oliver
Look at how a single candle can both defy and define the darkness. ~Anne Frank
Darkness approaches from outside. I feel no light inside me strong enough to resist it.  ~Christopher Pike
There isn't enough darkness in all the world to snuff out the light of one little candle. ~Robert Alden
Darkness of slumber and death, forever sinking and sinking. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Fear grows in darkness; if you think there's a bogeyman around, turn on the light. ~Dorothy Thompson
In darkness one may be ashamed of what one does, without the shame of disgrace ~Sophocles
You can't study the darkness by flooding it with light. ~Edward Abbey
In the Darkness, who would answer for the color of a rose, Or the vestments of the May moth and the pilgrimage it goes?   ~Nathalia Crane
I wake to a Darkness in which I must follow myself endlessly, hating the I who so eternally pursues and confronts me. If we could rise from our misery, seek each other once more, and find again the solace of each other's lips and eyes.   ~Malcolm Lowry
Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win. ~Stephen King
The depth of darkness to which you can descend and still live is an exact measure of the height to which you can aspire to reach. ~Author Unknown
If I must die, I will encounter darkness as a bride, And hug it in mine arms. ~William Shakespeare
From the world of darkness I did loose demons and devils in the power of scorpions to torment. ~Charles Manson
I have learned things in the dark that I could never have learned in the light, things that have saved my life over and over again, so that there is really only one logical conclusion. I need darkness as much as I need light.   ~Barbara Brown Taylor
When darkness falls, beauty is lit from within. ~Johnathan Jena
It was the possibility of darkness that made the day seem so bright. ~Stephen King
My darkness has been filled with the light of intelligence, and behold, the outer day-lit world was stumbling and groping in social blindness ~Hellen Keller
Dark, dark! The horror of darkness, like a shroud, wraps me and bears me on through mist and cloud. ~Sophocles
There is no such thing as darkness; only a failure to see. ~Malcolm Muggeridge
Truly, it is in the darkness that one finds the light, so when we are in sorrow, then this light is nearest of all to us  ~Meister Eckhart
I said to my soul, be still, and wait...So the darkness shall be the light, and the stillness the dancing. ~T.S. Eliot
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering ~Yoda
A stranger's soul is like a dark forest. ~Russian Proverb
Darkness and night are mothers of thought. ~Dutch Proverb
Darkness is to space what silence is to sound; i.e., the interval. ~Marshall McLuhan
Only in the darkness can you see the stars. ~Martin Luther King Jr.

Post a Comment

1 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.