Type Here to Get Search Results !

Friday Sayings and Quotes

1
 Fridays are the hardest in some ways: you're so close to freedom. ~Lauren Oliver
For most Americans, Friday afternoons are filled with positive anticipation of the weekend. In Washington, it's where government officials dump stories they want to bury. ~John Sununu
It's always difficult to keep Fridays confined within themselves..they tend to spill over.. ~Kai Sinclair

Employers are at their happiest on Mondays. Employees are at their happiest on Fridays. ~Mokokoma Mokhonoana
Friday is like a superhero that always arrives just in time to stop me from savagely beating one of my coworkers with a keyboard. ~Rico
Youth is like a long weekend on Friday night. Middle age is like a long weekend on Monday afternoon. ~Richard Nelson Bolles
Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music, and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays. ~Henny Youngman
Make a Friday a day to celebrate work well done that you can be proud of knowing that you just didn't put in time to the next pay check.   ~Byron Pulsifer
If you must have motivation, think of your paycheck on Friday.  ~Noel Coward
It's Friday...any plan of being a productive member of society is officially thrown out the window. ~Anonymous
Welcome to Friday. In preparation for takeoff, please ensure all negative attitudes are properly stowed. On behalf of your captain, Jack Daniels and myself, welcome aboard. I expect sunshine and good attitudes today for our trip. Enjoy the ride.  ~Anonymous
I always give 100% at work: 13% Monday, 22% Tuesday, 26% Wednesday, 35% Thursday, 4% Frida. ~Anonymous
If my boss knew how unproductive I am on Fridays, he wouldn't want me here either. ~James Johnson
Things people say: It's Friday! Things self-employed people say: It's Friday?  ~Anonymous
Thursday doesn't even count as a day, it's just the thing that's blocking friday. ~Anonymous
If you're playing World of Warcraft on a Friday night & you put your ear up to your monitor, it sounds exactly like having no friends. ~Anonymous
Thursday, which is 'Friday Eve' in Optimisian. ~Anonymous
Dear Radio Stations, please do not play Katy Perry's 'Friday Night' Monday morning at 8 AM during my drive to work.      ~Anonymous
My boss yelled at me yesterday 'It's the fifth time you've been late to work this week! Do you know what that means!?' I said, 'Probably that it's Friday?'  ~Anonymous
Friday. The golden child of the weekdays. The superhero of the workweek. The welcome wagon to the weekend. The famous F word we thank God for every week.  ~Anonymous
I'm so sad it's Friday. I wish it was Monday already' said No one in history, ever. ~Anonymous
Dear Monday, I want to break up. I'm seeing Tuesday and dreaming about Friday. Sincerely, It's not me, It's you. ~Anonymous
I know every day is a gift, but where's the receipt for Mondays? I want to exchange it for another Friday. ~Anonymous
It's Friday! I can't wait to be ashamed of what I do this weekend.  ~Anonymous
I've taught fifth-year Christmas leavers last thing on a Friday afternoon. Basically, if you can face that you can face anything. ~Johann Lamont
It is bad luck to fall out of a thirteenth story window on Friday. ~Proverb
Your hair may be brushed, but your mind's untidy. You've had about seven hours of sleep since Friday. No wonder you feel that lost sensation. You're sunk from a riot of relaxation._   ~Ogden Nash
There is a vast world of work out there in this country, where at least 111 million people are employed in this country alone--many of whom are bored out of their minds. All day long. Not for nothing is their motto TGIF -- 'Thank God It's Friday.' They live for the weekends, when they can go do what they really want to do.  ~Richard Nelson Bolles
Waiting for the fish to bite or waiting for wind to fly a kite. Or waiting around for Friday night or waiting perhaps for their Uncle Jake or a pot to boil or a better break or a string of pearls or a pair of pants or a wig with curls or another chance. Everyone is just waiting._  ~Dr. Seuss
Why is Monday so far away from Friday but Friday is so close to Monday? ~Anonymous

Post a Comment

1 Comments
  1. �� I develop software for entrepreneurs. If you are not an entrepreneur, get in touch to collaborate. ��

    ReplyDelete
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.